torstai 27. tammikuuta 2011

I have to get on with this it's a decision for tonight. / I Am Nothing - Katatonia



Oi että, tutustuin tähän bändiin ihmisen kautta, joka tuskin sitä edes tiedostaa. Toisen kaverin lempibändi, tai ainakin yksi niistä, mutta väitti aina ettei tämä muka vois mulle toimia.  Oijoijoi, aivan ihana biisi. Lissäälissää vaatii mun korvat, pitänee tutustua tarkemmin. Toivottavasti muut toimii yhtä hyvin. Lyrriikat soppii kyllä tän päivän fiilikseen osittain, ei kyllä ihan kokonaan. Tämmösiä tuttavuuksia voisin ottaa lissääkin!

I Am Nothing


tonight I'm nothing
it doesn't matter where I've been
delay of reaction is
the unseen movie of this life

I remember one of my friends
telling me to go ahead

water on every side
there's a dead spot in my eye
if I listen close at night
there's something coming my way

like someone called my name
but I didn't care to look that way
I just fixed my eyes into the crowd
it would have been strange to turn around

if you would tell me that I was someone
then for a second I would think
just like I would try to consider
how it would feel to know

I have to get on with this
it's a decision for tonight
out to look for chances
it is murder of my mind

once I was someone new
I was chosen for a while
then with time I am changing
at least that is what they say

what is worth with being here
I pray so often for a change

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Riitasointuja? Epävirettä? Ei virheettömyys ole täydellistä. // A.Hyyrynen