sunnuntai 30. syyskuuta 2012

I was unable to cope with what you said, sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind. / Shamandalie - Sonata Arctica

Nyt vuorossa olisi lisää tuota Kemin ihmettä, Sonata Arcticaa. Lainaukset ovat pitkiä, mutta tällä bändillä ei juuri ole sellaisia lyhyisiin mietelauseisiin katkaistavaa tekstiä, vaan asiat kerrotaan vähän pidemmän kerronnan kautta. Ehkäpä tämä on se suurin syy, miksen ole koskaan tuntenut Sonatan vähän turhankin selkeitä sanoituksia kovinkaan läheisiksi itselleni. Sanoitusten idea nimittäin on mulle se, että niistä saa vääntää ja kääntä jos jonkinlaista johtopäätöstä. Se on parhautta se!

" If you fall I'll catch, if you love I'll love, and so it goes,
my dear, don't be scared, you'll be safe, this I swear.
If you only love me back."

The Misery



"The light escapes her room tonight.
Every little moment tells her, now it's time,.
Opening a new scar, closing the wounds with a knife.
No more crying in the lanterns light."

Victoria's Secret



"Mother always said "my son, do the noble thing..."
You have to finish what you started, no matter what,
Now, sit, watch and learn...
"It's not how long you live, but what your morals say"
Cannot keep your part of the deal
So don't say a word... don't say a word"

Don't Say a Word



"Moments, passion, small defeats
Concealed emotions, found in me
"You gave life to a brand new me..."

White Pearl Black Oceans
Kuulostaakos tutulta?



"I was unable to cope with what you said
Sometimes we need to be cruel to be kind"

Shamandalie



"I fall back, and I turn another cheek.
You mouth the words you're not ready to speak
You're scared of me now; no I never had a clue
That I'd become so much stronger than you."

Paid in Full



"Time will change the familiar face.
Brightest colors fade to gray
The fear is real, one winter's day brings the clarity."

The Last Amazing Grays


"These are my final lines,
I've lived all my nine lives,
My nights are over, cannot feel your heart anymore"

-Juliet

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Riitasointuja? Epävirettä? Ei virheettömyys ole täydellistä. // A.Hyyrynen